SPECIAL OFFER 10% discount until 31st October 2017
For over 20 years NCA has successfully represented Northamptonshire childminders at a local and national level; this has become more important than ever as we continue to accommodate changes to meet the government's childcare agenda. Take the opportunity to join the association that represents your views and have more of a say in the direction we take. Premium membership will also give you some excellent benefits for less than 17p a day.
Kerri says 'I am a premium member of the NCA and I benefit most from the online training they provide which for £60 a year is worth its weight in gold as getting out to do face-to-face training can sometimes be hard with a family to care for too'.
Another childminder recently commented: 'I was recently inspected and awarded an outstanding! The inspector said that all the premium members she saw were a cut above, so thank you for the ongoing support'
Why join NCA as a Premium Member?
Premium members receive all Basic Member benefits PLUS:
- Free online resources – worth over £200! View the complete list of what is included
- £5 discount when purchasing Morton Michel Public Liability insurance – this can be used at any time throughout the year. Click here for more details.
- Access to support with Food Business requirements. NCA has worked with the South Northants Health Protection team to form a Coordinated Partnership within the government’s Primary Authority scheme. This means that all Food Business inspections to NCA Premium Members will follow the same advice, tailored to childminders, so there won’t be any inconsistencies when you are inspected. NCA's online Food Hygiene Training content is validated by the Health Protection Team. Childminders who complete NCA's online Food Hygiene Course do not need to complete any other Food Hygiene training
- Discounted First Aid training with Meditec Global - call 01536 206010
- 10% discount on all First Aid training and resources with FS Training - call 01536 526434
- Free subscription to Home Childcarer magazine - posted direct to you every 2 months!
Premium members also get discounts at these outlets, simply quote your name and membership number:
5% off all products on their website.
5% - enter your discount code at the checkout
They are offering 15% off these prices to Premium Members.
10% - enter your discount code into the 'redeem gift voucher' box in the 'My shopping basket' page on their website
They will waive the logo setup fee for NCA Premium Members – normally £25.
They will also provide a 10% discount off any of their web prices. They will also offer 1 free logo (embroidery or print) on each garment.
So what does it cost?
NCA Premium membership costs only £75 per year. SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL 31st October 2017 - only £67.50
If you would like to pay monthly the cost is £6.25 per month for 12 months (total cost £75).
Sign into your NCA account at the top of the page and use the button below to choose your preferred payment option.
If you are renewing your membership you will see the buttons on your personal page.
(By proceeding with this transaction you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions)
If you are purchasing membership on behalf of someone else please make sure that their details are entered on the order.
Membership is not transferable.
A 25% discount applies to childminders who work at the home of another childminder who is a Premium Member. This discount also applies to assistants who work with a Premium Member. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this.
If you don't think Premium Membership is for you but you are interested in some of our products or online training courses, then you needn't miss out. All our products are available as individual purchases in our Childminding UK shop.
What does this mean for you?
- Access to the NCA website
- Buy NCA downloadable resources separately
- Advertise your childminding services free on the NCA website – create your own profile to tell parents what you want them to know about your services and vacancies
- Telephone and email support by ringing the NCA Enquiry Line 0845 838 3724 between 9am-5pm weekdays or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct contact with your local Childminding Consultant - Click here to find out who your NCA Childminding Consultant is, the days they work and their contact details.
- A welcome visit from the local Childminding Consultant for all new childminders
- Support visits from your local Childminding Consultant after registration to help meet EYFS requirements and prepare for the first Ofsted graded inspection
- All childminders who are graded by Ofsted as Satisfactory will be offered one pre inspection visit to help you improve your grade to Good. This visit is mandatory for those registered for funded places
- Meet NCA staff at your local support groups. See here for more details.
- Invitation to the NCA Annual General meeting and Conference (places are normally subsidised by NCA)
- Childminders who receive a requires improvement grading from Ofsted can request support in the following ways – up to 2 home visits from the local childminding consultant or telephone/email support to help you develop an action plan. This is mandatory for those registered for funded places
- Childminders who receive an inadequate grading from Ofsted are able to access Intensive support in the following ways – up to 3 home visits from their local childminding consultant telephone/email support
If you are an NCA basic member and would like to purchase some of our products individually, they are all available for you in our Childminding UK shop.