If you are getting certain benefits or are on a low income you could be entitled to a childcare place for 570 hours a year from the term following your child’s second birthday
You can find out more and check your eligibility by going online: www.northamptonshire.gov.uk and click the Early Years section, then go to free childcare and education for 2 year olds.
A registered childminder will:
- offer a flexible service at hours to suit you
- care for a small number of children and can give your child lots of attention
- take your child out and about – including visiting the park, shops, library and children’s groups
- help your child have fun learning through a wide range of everyday activities such as cooking, gardening, enjoying books and painting
- share your child’s learning and development with you
- work closely with you, offering support and advice when needed
Children who are experiencing childcare for the first time will often cope better in a home environment which is familiar to them.
Younger children benefit from the close relationship they develop with their childminder and from having the same carer right through their school years if needed.
Want to Talk it through?
If you would like more information or to use a childminder call us on 0845 838 3724 or email: email@example.com